This article explains how to create a new user in Angelfish.
Creating a User Account
To add a user to Angelfish, login as an admin and follow these steps:
- Click Configure - Global - Users
- Click the "New" button in the main object window
- Enter the settings for the user - required fields are highlighted in yellow
- Click the Save button
There are three access levels for user accounts:
- Global Admins: can access/create/delete everything
- Standard: can only access profiles to which they've been granted access
- Standard (No Update): similar to Standard users but cannot change any settings.