Angelfish is a self contained application, runs on Linux and Windows, and has no 3rd party application or database dependencies.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows (64-bit): Server 2012, 2016 & 2019, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Linux (64-bit): any recent 2.6 or 3 kernel version, e.g. Ubuntu 14-18, CentOS 7/8, RHEL 7/8, Fedora.
Angelfish will run on just about anything (e.g. laptop / desktop / server / VPS / cloud / virtual instance), but you will get the best performance by using the best hardware available. High traffic environments will benefit from fast CPUs & fast disk i/o.
We recommend the following minimum hardware specs:
- 4 processor cores
- 4 GB RAM
- 50 GB storage, increasing as needed (report data needs 5-8% of raw log file size, per profile)
Angelfish can coexist with other applications on the same server / instance, although we recommend a dedicated instance for high traffic environments. For more information, please read the following KB article:
Angelfish currently supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (newer versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (newer versions)
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (won't load Angelfish charts & graphs)
- Safari & Opera (newer versions)