To cancel a running log processing job:
- Login to Angelfish as a Global Admin
- Go to Configure > Global > Task History
- Look or search for Jobs with a status of "running" - you can use the search box as well
- Click the Job row to show job details - you will see a few buttons.
- Click the Cancel button to stop the Job.
When a job is running it commits data to the profile's database in intervals, so where the last commit landed you will see that data in the profile even after cancelling that job.
If you want to re-process that job, we recommend deleting the data for that time frame only, then re-running that specific time frame.